The Irish Social Democrats' Forum
Welcome to the ISD party forums.

If you have signed up and confirmed membership of the forums, please visit the 'Action List' in the 'Getting Started' area as it contains lots of useful steps on what to do whilst you are here.

If not, please use the 'Register' link button below, and you will be confirmed ASAP.

Enjoy your time and please stay civil and proactive!

Sincerest regards, Dubhthaigh: ISD Party President.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the ISD party forums.

If you have signed up and confirmed membership of the forums, please visit the 'Action List' in the 'Getting Started' area as it contains lots of useful steps on what to do whilst you are here.

If not, please use the 'Register' link button below, and you will be confirmed ASAP.

Enjoy your time and please stay civil and proactive!

Sincerest regards, Dubhthaigh: ISD Party President.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action List.

Go down

Action List. Empty Action List.

Post  Admin Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 pm

To Do List.

First of all, welcome to the new ISD forums. I hope you feel at home here, and if you are a long term member, appreciate the change of scenery!

Here's a brief 'to-do' list once you have joined the forums and activated your account.

Steps.

1. Post your name, location and a link to your in-game profile in the 'Registration' topic, this is just so we can keep tabs on who is active.

2. Sign up to one of the party roles (which I will be creating a topic for shortly), according to what takes your fancy. Joining one is not compulsory, but recommended. These can be found in the 'Party Positions' section of the forum.

3. Post in the 'About Me' topic. This doesn't have to be a hardline biography - it can be humorous, even fictional. Just give a sense of who you are.

4. Keep in contact with our members in game and in forum Smile

Good luck, and remember to have fun!

Dubhthaigh.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://eisd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum